Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Komo's Uchiha Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komo Uchiha

Komo Uchiha

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Komo's Uchiha Story Empty
PostSubject: Komo's Uchiha Story   Komo's Uchiha Story Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:01 pm

Well as you understand i am so bored that i will write down and post my chars story.idc if you read it or even reply.

well komo is a proud member of the uchiha clan that lives up to the name of uchiha.in truth his real name was kumo but he changed it to komo(cant say yet)he was grown up by his grandparents(cause his parents died in a shinobi war)
at the age of 7 his grandmother died and when he was around 10 his grandfather deceased too.from that point of time he has raisen up himself.he likes loneliness,so he is a bit antisocial some times,and he likes to stay up at nights watching at the sky and especially at the stars.basicaly he watches at the sky all the time,even at day.he loves watching the clouds too.
he plays guitar and he writes lyrics.he doesnt have many friends,but if some friend of him is in danger he will strive ti help him
he has no goals like becoming kage and staff,he only wants to become really powerfull.

thats all folks
Back to top Go down

Komo's Uchiha Story
Page 1 of 1