Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-09-01

An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war Empty
PostSubject: An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war   An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:14 am

The early snows of winter began to scatter upon the houses of Rukongai—but few of the people there were able to admire it. Shinigami and regular Soul Society Citizens were piling up barricades and drawing whatever weapons they had. A motley collection of Crossbows, bows and spears stuck out. The assembled Vizard and shinigami drew whatever weapons they had. Already they had been forced to the 2nd district of Rukongai, from the 80th. At this rate, Seireitei would be in grave danger. However, many turned as a horn blew from outside the blockade. Horn after horn responded, and finally, they arrived. The Bount, Shinobi and Quincy of the country of Lotus had arrived to reinforce. They wheeled their horses through the barricade and prepared for the expected conflict Commanding Officer and Captain of the 11th division Mara Hakura Watched from the barricade…

Village of Waterfall

Waterfall was in turmoil. In the Coup, Waterfall had been split into two factions—one under the rebel leader and the other under the former Kage, Saria. War was evident even in the hidden village itself, where shinobi fought shinobi. In the Kage building, a badly wounded messenger burst through the door and guards. “Ma’am, we’ve lost the east gate, and our forces are being hammered—the city cannot hold.” Saria turned to the group of advisors, all of whose faces were grim. “Well?” One officer strode forward. “Ma’am, the only logical choice would be to head for the nearest friendly country.” Saria sighed. “Where would that be? Leaf is under attack; Sand has fallen—any ports to the Northeast are blockaded by Rain.” The shinobi shook his head. “There’s one place left—shinobi tech.” “That’s a friggin’ college, not a country.” “Shinobi Tech is under the protection of the Magus Society—there are troops there, and most law-abiding people would not dare enter that area.” Saria contemplated for a moment. Then she made her decision. “Alright…we ride in two hours. Muster any Shinobi and horses we have left.”

Alliance HQ

Chakra cannon blasts and fireballs filled the air. MysTech and Alliance troops were fighting a losing battle for their headquarters, as Mist’s shinobi moved closer and closer to the gates. With the Alliance in tatters, the remaining International troops were falling indiscriminately. Naruta Uzumaki strode among the troops, yelling encouragement. And then the evacuation alarms rang. The electronic voice of the MysTech warning system rang out. “Attention, all Alliance troops. Attention, all Alliance troops. Demon Containment Area breached—demons are on the loose. Repeat, demons are on the loose and active. All troops evacuate.” Instantly, both sides ran for the gates. MysTech Steam-powered tanks and regular horsedrawn wagons were filled with soldiers. Only a few dozen, under Naruta, awaited the arrival of the demons. Eight of them drew Quincy bows, the others held whatever weaponry they could get. Suddenly, the wall blew apart as a massive Bear-shaped demon lashed out with its paws, ripping the metal away effortlessly. Instantly, the remaining Alliance troops fired with their Chakra Cannon and Quincy arrows. The bear demon was merely lightly wounded. It turned and regarded them, swinging its claws and cutting four of the closer troops in ribbons. Some panicked Alliance troops fled, and Naruta was left with a mere six officers. “Well, all of you, it was an honor working with you…” and then she leapt for the demon.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war   An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:14 am

Seireitei, 4th division HQ

Jan Hakura looked at the many wounded entering. He did not know many of them, as most of his own divison did not have many combat duties. He looked at the list of dead officers. Already two captains and four lieutenants were dead. Then he turned to the next stretcher being bore in as the two medical shinigami called, “captain coming through!” With a sinking feeling in his chest, Jan saw it was his eldest daughter, Mara Hakura. He turned to a doctor, already knowing the truth. “how bad is it?” “Eight Cero blasts in the chest, and two poisoned darts in the back—she’s gone. I’m sorry, captain…” Jan merely held up his hand for them to deposit Mara on the bed. He sat down on it and watched. Mara’s face was already drawn white, and her forehead was bleeding badly. However, her closed eyes made her look at peace. Taking a bandage, Jan wrapped it around her forehead and turned away. He turned to the medical officer. “Remove her body, please.” “but sir, that’s your daughter…” “Mara was a shinigami captain and did a captain’s duty. Now please do not let her get in the way of patients who can be saved. Take care of HQ, Lieutenant…I have to check on my wife.” Holding his head in his hands, Jan exited the hall.

Arashi watched the refugees stream through sound village. With Grass now at war, Sound and Lotus were the only countries that had not entered the war. The MysTech telegraph operator was clickin like mad. “Sir, this wash te last transmission from Alliance Headquarters.” Arashi examined the note. “HQ fallen. Cmdr. Uzumaki dead. Evacuatio” and then the message ended abruptly. Most likely the operator had been killed. Arashi sighed, watching. dammit, the world’s going to hell in a friggin’ handbasket!

Hitori Hakura and Kelsey Uchiha sat in the Seireitei 12th division Headquarters. The wives of many of the international leaders had been confined in the HQ for safety, and Lalo and Caleb had secured Kelsey’s place. Both sat uncomfortably, watching the soldiers bustle around. Kelsey turned to Hitori. “Do you think Lalo and Caleb will be alright?” Hitori thought about it. “Of course. I know Lalo isn’t one to die easily, and Caleb—I’ve seen him before in the Chuunin exams. He should be able to take care of himself.” The two lapsed into silence again. And then it happened. One moment troops were everywhere, watching military maps and displays,, and the next the walls blew open, and many of the shinigami were on the ground, dead or dying. The remainder cried in surprise and rage ad drew their Soul slayers. At least a dozen Arrancar entered the room. Without a lieutenant, many of the Shinigami, as valiant as they may be, were killed easily. Hitori and Kelsey both drew their own weapons. Kelsey immediately threw a kunai at an Arrancar, who, busy stabbing a shinigami’s mangled body, did not see it until it hit and the exploding note affixed to it exploded. While this did kill the Arrancar, this served to divert the attention of the Arrancar to Hitori and Kelsey. The two stood back to back, Hitori attempting to use her fencing saber and Kelsey with her Katana. Suddenly, a loose cero blast caught Kelsey in her side. Lifted from the ground by the impact, she slammed into a wall and fell down in a slump. Now Hitori was alone, fighting off several more Arrancar as best as she could. Stabbing one in the back, she turned—and felt an impact. She looked down in surprise at the spearhead sticking out of her lower chest. She turned, wildly cutting the Arrancar (and somehow managing to remove its head). Panting, she leaned on her saber. “Who’s next?” And then one whole side of Arrancar were killed in a blaze of purple light. Jan Hakura and two officers entered, scattering the Arrancar. As the two officers fought the Arrancar, Jan picked up Hitori and Kelsey, dragging them back to HQ.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war   An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:14 am

Shinobi Tech

“Step back, you bloody b*stards, or I’ll shoot the lot of you!” Adrian Harkins, head of the Shinobi Tech guard of 800, pointed his revolver at the hordes of shinobi crowding the gate. The barrier would hold for now—n shinobi would be able to enter with the scarlet encampment Jutsu—but the casters were getting tired. Suddenly a break appeared in the shinobi, and several battered shinobi on horseback wheeled their horses. Adrian pointed his revolver at them. “Who the bleedin’ hell are you?” “The kage of Waterfall!” Adrian turned to his officers. “disable the barrier so they can get through!” the barrier opened at the gate, and the gate swung open. Around forty horsemen rode in, all of them dismounting. Adrian reactivated the barrier and strode to Saria. “Are you alright, ma’am?” “I will be ofr now…do you think this place can hold?” “for now it can, but the nearest portal to London is in lotus…”

4th division hospital

Jan sat on the chair next to Hitori’s bed. I was an idiot for leaving Hitori alone in the 12th division HQ… suddenly, he heard Hitori stir. Turning his chair to face her, he held Hitoris’ Hand. “Hitori?” Her eyes opened feebly. In a voice that sounded like it could be blown away in the wind, she said, “thanks, Jan…” Jan shook his head. “No…it was too late…I should have never let you leave the 4th division HQ…I thought it would be less safe here.” Hitori merely smiled. Feebly. “How were you to know? Well, when I’m gone, please take care of the kids…” Jan tried not to admit the truth. “Don’t say that! You’re going to be okay!” Hitori sat up, the former gleam of determination in her eye. “Promise me now, Jan!” Jan was not sure whether to be angry with Hitori for exerting herself or reassured by the fact she was strong enough to sit. “I promise.” Hitori sank back into her bed. “thanks…now…I don’t need…to…wor…ry.” And then Hitori’s eyes closed, and her head lolled to the side. Jan shook her. “Hitori?! Hitori?!” But the truth was quite obvious. Hitori’s limp hand fell on top of the blanket. And then a lieutenant walked up to Jan. “Captain?” “Yes?” “the Commander-General was just killed in action in Konoha—you are now the commander general. Your orders?” Jan held his head in his hands. Hitori, Naruta, Mara and now Konaru were all dead in this war. I’ve failed all fo them—Konaru and Mara in not being on the front lines; Naruta in not helping the Alliance and giving up on MysTech, and Hitori on putting her in danger. I can’t have Soul Society take any more conflict. “Lieutenant, initiate lockdown—in two days, we close communications and portals to this world.” “-but…” “Now, Lieutenant.” “Yes, Commander.” Jan now strode for the portal. now what to do about the kids? I’ve failed them in raising them—while Hitori took care of them I was never there…and now I’ve also failed them by losing their mother…maybe it’s best for them to be raised in a world with no war… Jan turned to the portal officer. “give me a link to Shinobi Tech.”
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war   An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:15 am

Shinobi Tech

The barrier was failing. Now the whole staff was outside, rifles at the ready so that as soon as the barrier broke down, it would hold. Adrian strode from unit to unit, attempting to shore up morale. From inside, Jan strode around. “What are our odds of success, Lieutenant?” “Not that high…we’ll have to make a defense in the university itself.

Inside Shinobi Tech

Jan ran to his children’s room. Oblivious to the war around them, Kiri and Jan jr. were playing. However, Kirei turned to his father. “Father, what is going on outside?” Jan took a moment to look at Kirei warmly. Of the three siblings, Kirei was the most like Hitori. He had the same calm demeanor and stature. In terms of attitude, he was the most gentlemanly, Kiri’s carefree attitude and avoidance of rules most resembled his own. However, he turned back to Kirei. “Nothing…It’ll be over soon. I’m sending you over to Aunt Arien’s house.” (This is a misconception. In fact, Arien is Kirei’s Nephew, as she is Mara’s adopted daughter, and mara is Jan’s adopted daughter. Kirei is Jan’s son, so Arien, though older, is actually Kirei’s nephew). Taking all three by the hand (odd because it’s hard to hold three hands when you only have 2), Jan turned to the personnel officer. “What’s the highest ranking officer here?” “Saria, Kage of Waterfall.” Jan instantly ran toward her room. Saria opened the door politely. “How may I help you?” “I know we’ve been enemies in the 3rd great shinobi war, but you’re the best combat officer here and I need your help.” Saria nodded. “Go on.” “The nearest portal to the Magus Association is in the village of the lotus. Can you bring my children there and bring them to London? You’ll arrive at Magus Association Headquarters—look for Arien or Tohsaka Rin with the personnel officer. I know Tohsaka—she’ll take care of the rest” Saria contemplated the idea. “Alright,” she said finally. Jan urgently grasped her hand. “I owe you my life…do you need any help?” “No, I can do it.” Jan nodded, and watched as Saria hastened to the stables. He watched as she, two of her own ANBU and two Grass ANBU mounted. Adrian deactivated the barrier, and the Magus Society Troops opened fire with their Rifles as Saria and company waded through the surrounding wall of men. “Godspeed,” he muttered, and then headed for the portal as the Soldiers began firing from the window.

The two Grass ANBU officers were the first to notice something amiss. The first turned around. “Pursuers!” One drew back his Mongolian bow and let fly. A shinobi collided with the ground in midair, hit in the chest with an arrow. The other ANBU fired a crossbow. However, it missed the hoard of pursuers. Suddenly, fireballs and arrows began to fall upon the five riders. One of the Waterfall ANBU was hit with a fireball. Smoking, he fell off his horse. Not long after, an arrow struck the Grass ANBU with the bow. The two remaining ANBU now fought for their lives, shooting wildly. However, twp bows were not enough against several hundred, and another ANBU officer fell off his horse, dragged along by his feet as he was shot. Now the mounted archers were firing volley after volley into the two remaining riders. So far they had missed, but the archers had plenty of time to correct their aim. Now the arrows were falling right near them—and then both Saria and the second horseman were hit. The man cursed and turned around, charging right into the horsemen to pose as a decoy. Barely hanging on to her horse, Saria and the Hakura Children were now the only ones. In front of her a band of mounted troops appeared. Her heart sank—until bow after bow of pure blue appeared in their hands. The Country of the Lotus military fired accurately straight into the pursuers. Blades of glowing light shot through multiple targets, and soon the pursuers were now pursued, followed by most of the Lotus Calvary. One of the officers half-bowed on her horse. “Are you alright, ma’am?” “Perfectly. I need to go to the Magus Society with these children.” The woman paused, and ten nodded. “This way, please.” The portal resembled nothing more than a jagged hole in the air—It was black and forbidding. Saria limped in with the Hakura children. As they passed through, for a moment they felt the sensation of falling—and then they entered a large, warmly lit and large room. “6:15 in London,” a voice drawled. A girl in her teens walked toward them, her face drawn and her green hair disheveled. Arien had changed much since Saria had last seen her, nine years ago. Now 17, Arien walked over to Saria. “Jan sent you?” “Yes.” Arien sighed in relief. “thank god…” then she noticed the multiple arrows that stuck out of Saria’s back. “Oh my god, are you alright?” “Yes,” Saria replied in a strained voice. However, it was obvious she was not. “Saria, I’ll take you and the children to the hospital right now.”
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war   An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:15 am

As Saria finished with her explanation, Arien lapsed into silence. this all happened in nine years? finally, she nodded. “I’ll take care of the children…” then the door opened. A woman in her twenties looked at them. Arien inclined her head respectfully. “Saria, this is Tohsaka Rin, one of the British representatives in the Magus Society Parliament.” Rin nodded quickly, then turned to Saria. “You ARE Saria, Kage of waterfall, correct?” Saria nodded. “Well, I regret to say that twenty minutes ago, we received word from Soul Society. The country of the Lotus’s portals were cut, and communications is now impossible. We will arrange to keep you here for a few months until it is safe enough for you to return, and with the war, I doubt you will return soon. Saria sat up quickly. “What about my husband?” Rin paused, then lowered her eyes. “I regret to say that he was killed while you were en route to Lotus in combat against a demon that had been released.” “And my son?” “Commander-General Hakura and Kage of Sound Arashi have agreed that your son will be transferred from sound to soul society and from there to here in London in two days time.” Arien’s first inclination was to protest. Saria would be separated from her homeland for months while the war was fought out—very little news would come through. However, it could have been for the better—her son would grow in a peaceful world. “As for you, Arien, will you take care of the commander-general’s children?” “Of course.” “Then the matter is settled. Good day to you all.” And she turned on her heels and left.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

PostSubject: Re: An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war   An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:16 am

Epilogue

Ami disappeared—it is believed she moved to the northeastern continent through the village of Glacier.

Arashi and the village of sound maintained their peace and secured an alliance two years later. However, he was assassinated while negotiating a ceasefire.

Arien remained the Hakura children’s legal guardian until their return.

Caleb survived the war and lived out the rest of the days in the Luoyang, the last refuge and safe haven of the nomads of Grass.

Coery Uchiha escaped the Massive Chakra cannon and MysTech attack nad was in the alliance against SUme Sino. However, he was killed fighting Sume. However, his descendants would eventually become a kage.

Ginta Uchiha was killed sealing a demon in mist.

Jan Hakura managed to survive the civil war in Soul Society and reunite it. In the six months of peace before Arashi’s death, he arranged renewed communications and sent envoys to Asgard and arranged Saria’s return to Waterfall.

Jan Jr. remains in London. Now a magus and a surviver of the holy Grail war.

Kelsey Uchiha survived her wounds, and lived until she was sixty-eight.

Kataki Uchiha became many of the great warlords of the great shinobi war, but was eventually killed by Hector, Magi fo Asgard.

Kirei Hakura grew to become a professor in Shamanism, the art of the Magus, Dowsing, Shinobi research, Alchemy and many others and later returned to the Naruto world.

Kiri Hakura trained in ninja arts in London and takes after her father the most.

Konaru Harushino was interred initially in Rukongai, then moved to Konoha during the six-month peacefire.

Lalo Uchiha initiated a war against Shikataoku Uchiha, but was killed blocking a blast that was shot at the village by Sume Sino.

Naruta Uzumaki did not survive the battle with the demon in the Alliance HQ. Naruto Harushino recovered the body later.

Naruto Harushino survived and helped to bring down MysTech after it was taken over by Sume Sino. However, one of the poisons used in MysTech crossbows inflicted him badly, and he died an early death.

Reno disappeared. Whether it was a disillusionment with the world or just his death, there was not race of him.

S.A.H. at the start of the war returned to Asgard, where he lobbied for intervention, and with the help of magi Ein and Hector succeeded, eventually helping to end the war.

Saria stayed for four years, and then returned to Waterfall, attended to by her son. However, she died of wound-inflicted diseases not long after. Her son, Kaoru, disappeared after the birth of her granddaughter Saria II. He is still missing without a trace.

Shikataoku Uchiha and Lalo Uchiha fought an epic battle in snow, but both were killed when Sume Sino fired a chakra cannon blast straight into the village.

Sume Sino managed to control MysTech and Cloud, releasing sealed demons in an ttempt to return peace. However, some saw his actions as rebellious, and he was eventually killed.

Yoshi Mashima survived in Sand, but eventually died of war wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war   An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An explanation to the events of the fourth great shinobi war
Page 1 of 1