Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plains of Grass (remembering hte past)

Go down 
+3
Saria uchiha
Ginta Uchiha
Jan Hakura
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Plains of Grass (remembering hte past) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plains of Grass (remembering hte past)   Plains of Grass (remembering hte past) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:07 am

That's why I never agreed with your choice to become a servant two years ago! Why should you become some nameless servant only known by his rank name?! *ties Jan up with a Kusarigama*
Back to top Go down
Jan Hakura

Jan Hakura

Male Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Plains of Grass (remembering hte past)   Plains of Grass (remembering hte past) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:09 am

...to serve in the holy grail war is a great achievement. Now...I'm sorry. Tell Jan Jr. and Kiri that I love them. *Jan had previously deactivated all the life support devices he had in his body by blocking the electrical pendulum with a metal blade, conducting the charge. Wihtout these to treat his massive amount of diseases, his body cannot hold up and simply fades away*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: Plains of Grass (remembering hte past)   Plains of Grass (remembering hte past) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:11 am

no...why......damn you saria. I swear I will not live under the same heaven as you! (Jan's note: this is an old Chinese oath.)

(Jan's Note: from now on Kirei's affiliation switches to Lawful Neutral)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plains of Grass (remembering hte past)   Plains of Grass (remembering hte past) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plains of Grass (remembering hte past)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3