Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Research Development Bureau

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi Uchiha
Master Admin/Uchiha Leader/the one that pwns with his hawtness
Arashi Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 1575
Location : hiding in a box with saria from sarias assistant xD
Married to : saria
Bloodline/Demon : Sharingan and nature manipulation
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Research Development Bureau Empty
PostSubject: Research Development Bureau   Research Development Bureau Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:05 pm

-Arashi, in giant oversoul mode, walks in with kiku in his arms , he walks into the medical room and puts kiku into a crib where she is put asleep whilst Arashi starts typing stuff into the computer-
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kunoichi.rpg-board.net
Arashi Uchiha
Arashi Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 1575
Location : hiding in a box with saria from sarias assistant xD
Married to : saria
Bloodline/Demon : Sharingan and nature manipulation
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Research Development Bureau   Research Development Bureau Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:06 pm

-a like 1 hour later Arashi takes kiku out of the crib and disappears with her-
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-kunoichi.rpg-board.net
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Research Development Bureau   Research Development Bureau Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:29 am

*enters with Ashiato (Arashi you will remeber this sword) and stabs a wire into the computer. A MysTech virus, it spreads through the RDB's computers, doing no damage but locating all files relevant to Kirei's choosing.*

hmmmm...Saria couldn't have ordered my father to die because she felt like it...what things were he researching and looking up in the last week?

Search Completed. These files were accessed by user JHakura:

Mage_budget_vote.mhf
Uchiha_geneology_history.txt
UCHIHA_ARASHI_BIO.txt
EMIYA_ARCHER.mif
SASAKI_ASSASSIN.mif
Last_will.txt
SURVIVORLOG.txt
SOUND_RECORD_1g478v_VoS_date_2_years_prior.wav

*scrolls down* hmmmm...I don't think anyone would kil father over budget votes...Uchiha Arashi is the husband of Saria...Archer...anotehr one of father's servants...and Sasaki, his first servant...he held them in memory implanted firles until now...he only modified his last will last week. hmmm...the Survovor Log records the descendants of the last great shinobi war...and what happened in Soun 2 years ago...why did he access it? *clicks file*

*message log as well as sound feedback appears*

Response officer c43: Soul Society Military wiring.
K. UCHIHA: This is an access code _____________. Patch me in to 2nd unit nad 1st unit captains.
Response officer c43: Code confirmed, 2nd unit captain is not in, patching in through to captain Jan Hakura.
J. HAKURA: What is it?
K. UCHIHA: this is urgent, I only have a few minutes. You HAVE to know about this *static*
J. HAKURA: Kidaru? Do you read?
K.Uchiha: *something flying in background, metal on metal, na then static, and seconds later, silence*
J. HAKURA: Is the connection still there?
Response Officer c43: connection terminated, sir.

---End of message---

*Kirei copies to his own files* Alright...so he was meeting someone probably codenamed Kidaru has something urgetn to tell father two years ago, and then the connection was terminated...perhaps I should look it up. And then there's the geneology of the Uchiha clan...I'll have to look this up.

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research Development Bureau   Research Development Bureau Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research Development Bureau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conspiracy of the Shinobi :: Rp area :: Soul Society-
Jump to: