Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirei's training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Kirei's training Empty
PostSubject: Kirei's training   Kirei's training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:07 am

damn...if I don't get a permanent spirit, I won't be able to fight right...that fight with Konaru showed I don't have enough unity with any of my spirits but Byakuya nad the Spirit of Wind...I need a spirit I can trust.

*takes out books*

Perseus...too pretty-boy...Hitler...too diabolical. Jesus...I don't have a big enough magic circuit. Archers...maybe one...well, I need SOMETHING...
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's training   Kirei's training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:09 am

...now who is an enemy and who is a friend in this world...?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's training   Kirei's training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:30 am

Ah, there we go;

“Name: Merem Solomon
Race: Human/Dead apostle
Affiliation: lawful Neutral
Group: Holy Church
Originating world: Europe

A Dead Apostle with the appearance of a child, also named Crown. An independent Apostle and a collector of treasures who joined the Church in order to have access to holy relics. In spite of his nature (a vampire), he was admitted into the Burial Agency, the branch that specifically deals with assassinating vampires, and became the No. 5 of the agency’s eight Executioners. He seems to like Van-Fem’s carefree nature, and dislikes Ortenrosse’s old-fashioned personality.
Originally a child with a mysterious connection to nature who could speak with animals and materialize people’s wishes. The inhabitants of his village cut off his arms and legs to prevent him from ever leaving the village and revered him as a deity, while keeping him trapped for their own convenience. Crimson Moon took notice of him, and challenged the villagers to a morbid game: all throughout the night, the villagers would have to imagine beasts for Merem to materialize so that it could fight for them, and if by daybreak none of the imagined wishes could defeat him, it would slaughter them all. Nothing the humans imagined could stand up to Crimson Moon, so it kept its word and killed them all at dawn. However, the act of materializing the beasts exhausted Merem and eventually killed him. It was Crimson Moon who revived him as an Apostle, freed him from his captors and told him to imagine beasts to replace his lost limbs. Ever since then, Merem felt an immense sense of gratitude towards Crimson Moon, a feeling which after its destruction he would redirect towards Arcueid.”

This doesn't look bad...
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's training   Kirei's training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:37 am

*takes out prayer beads and starts praying*

Kirei's training MeremSolomon
Above: Merem Solomon (from the game Tsukihime)

*Slowly, the soul materilaizes*
Solomon: Who are you?
Kirei: ...you are merem solomon?
Solomon: Yes...and you?
Kirei: Kirei Hakura, Magus Society and Holy Church Execution squad.
Solomon: that's my squad, correct?
Kirei: Yes...would you like to be my guardian spirit?
Solomon: do you collect art?
Kirei: XD....errr...yes, but why?
Solomon: then it's fine...you're related to Cardinal Jan Hakura?
Kirei: he was my fahter.
Solomon: ...was?
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's training   Kirei's training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:42 am

Kirei: Alright...the first thing we need to establish is a servant-master contract...
Solomon: ...alright...isn't htat a Magus Society thing?
Kirei: it'll work...*three red command seals appear on hand*
Solomon: it's a start.
Kirei: so you don't need to know giant oversoul, since a servant contract wil ldesignate you. Now...we need to get oversoul down.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's training   Kirei's training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:46 am

*A long while later, since I'm too tired and bored to do the hyoi gattai into notebook (yes, it is Solomon's oversoul, a notebook and a pencil) crap*

Kirei: well, at least we got oversoul down...
Solomon...alright, double medium.
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Kirei's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's training   Kirei's training Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:47 am

Kirei: Alright...what we need to learn is soul synchronization--when both of our minds are one, and if we are oversouled we can think at two concious levels.
Solomon: ...how the fudge do we do that?
Kirei: just try to maintiain Oversoul and fight the same way as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kirei's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirei's training   Kirei's training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirei's training
Page 1 of 1