Conspiracy of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy of the Shinobi

A naruto-based RPG site.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konaru vs. Kirei

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Male Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:39 am

you suggested it.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Male Number of posts : 765
Married to : No one
Bloodline/Demon : None
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:40 am

okay lets go you can make teh first move
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:43 am

alright...first let's lay down some rules. Since ninja are known to be rather on the dishonorable side, I set up a field deactivating all Clones and Replication Jutsu. Secondly, provided you attempt to use shamanism, I will use either Archer or another summoned spirit. Third, You can choose to remove any of the skills that I will use (Magus abilities, Quincy, Shinigami, Bount, Alchemy, Numerology, NOT SHAMANISM, summoning, forest fighting, etc. et.c)

*holds arm* damn, Ami isn't weak, you know...*shoots a Quincy arrow at Kon*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:47 am

I know that kirei*dodges the arrpw*tsk(I'll ban your,hmmm shinigami abilities)I won't even use my ninja skills
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:49 am

alrihgt...so I cannot use Kido or my Zanpakuto. no matter...I'm first and foremost a Magus and Alchemist. *transmute the air into hydrogen and sets it ablaze on Konaru*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:51 am

a blaze?*blocks it with the arm kiri traced hoping it will stop it*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:52 am

*The fire doesn't stop, but it doesn't affect Kon's arm* damn I forgot about that...*transmutes 1/3 of them back into oxygen, forming water nad freezing it on Konaru's legs*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:54 am

*legs are frozen*tsk damn*trys to move my legs*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:57 am

*walks up to Kon nad closes eyes* hmmm...you have a reasonably-large magic circuit--if a holy grail war starts you wil lcertainly have a high chance. well, no point attacking a trapped enemy. *ice melts* let's try again...alchemy IS kind of underhand...you may attack when you wish.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:00 am

hmph*fuses akitaki into my katana activating oversoul(didn't want to do the long phrase)*lets go....
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:02 am

oversoul...Oversoul into air,Spirit of wind, Oversoul Temujin into Spirit of Wind... (Yes, in later shaman king episodes, shamans can fuse two spirtis[/i] *fires an arrow that follows Konaru*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:05 am

(just to tell you my oversoul is a katana made of reiatsu with a sheild on the side)tsk a arrow?(is teh arrow a quincy arrow or a regular or a furyoku based one)
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:07 am

(A Quincy Arrow, but it splits any barrier and shield because of the oversoul into the Quincy Cross--Temujin is the real name of Ghenghis Khan, and the bow is oversouled with the Spirit of wind...it's weakness is in its shaft)
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:11 am

(ahhh ok)damn*dodges the arrow adn runs and keeps dodging when it comes back to me*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:11 am

*suddenly slashes at Konaru with a curved mongolian scimitar*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:13 am

wtf*blocks it with my sheild*damn your quick*charges up my furyoku*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 am

that's a side effect of the spirit of wind. *makes two deep cuts in the shield, but does not break it*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 am

damn you damaged my sheild*finishes charing my reiatsu*got you!!Rensaki Slash!!!*fires a black blast of furyoku close up making it hard to dodge*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:27 am

*is cut in the arm, and a piece of cloth and blood flies off* pretty good...Horn of the plains--thousand arrows! *Blows a horn, and instantly hundreds of mongolian nomads are summoned, shoot a wall of arrows from all directions at Kon, and then disappear*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:29 am

wtf...just to be safe...*starts spinning my katana in teh air*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:32 am

*All the arrows are blocked* giant oversoul, Temujin! Temujin's ability is to summon any amount of mongolian warriors as servatns (with a weak idependent activity rating--they can only survive for a few hours, even with Prana help) at any time wiht htis horn. *carefully aims and hits the sword, knocking it into the ground and sending Kon spinning--in the opposite direction* this is actually kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:34 am

what the....to slow!!*a minature tornado forms on top of the katana then I bring it down also sending kirei and all of the servants he summoned before my katana gets hit out my hand*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:35 am

*swings sword, creating a small but sharp blade fo wind that cuts through the tornado* one of the souls IS the spirit of wind--the most powerful wind spirit (ALongside the otehr spirits). *Another volley of arrows shoots at Kon*
Back to top Go down
Konaru

Konaru

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:37 am

damn...*most of the arrows hit me but I block some with my sheild*
Back to top Go down
Kirei Hakura

Kirei Hakura

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:40 am

You're stronger than this...*keeps on battering Konaru's shield and sword to keep him off balance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konaru vs. Kirei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konaru vs. Kirei   Konaru vs. Kirei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konaru vs. Kirei
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next